2012/01/22

almost there...

Photo from+with Claire Divo
Exams - check! Possibly went as far down south as the underworld allows but at least they're done. Now only one essay to finish and another one to edit and my hugemongous spring break can begin!

Lately I've been tutoring a lot, training a lot, and sleeping a lot. Did manage a night out in Shibuya with the Frenchies on Friday. Good fun with free entry for girls (beneficial sexism - win!), good people, and good music. As the old lady I am, however, I spent the next 24 hours either in bed or moving around more like a zombie than human. These days 1 ½ hours' sleep simply isn't enough to sustain life-like behaviour.

May have some exciting news coming this week, but I can't tell you just yet. It's not all set in stone so I don't want to jinx it! Nevertheless, rest assure that as soon as I know, you will.

Stay tuned.

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment