2012/01/22

my kingdom awaits


I can share the great news already! Ready? You sure? Now, this is a lot more exciting for me than any of you, but let's pretend nonetheless. Ok, here we go. Hrm-rm - drumroll please...

I'm going HOME!

Home as in Sweden, as in Scandinavia, as in homehome, as in boring old Norrköping with the same shops only in different places, as in freezing cold northern Europe, as in the one place I never want to move back to, and as in the only fixed place I'll always have to call just that - home.

Leaving Sunday already and staying for roughly 3 weeks :) Ah, it will be so good to see family and friends (not to mention my smoking hot physiotherapist! Gosh, I haven't seen him in a good while...).

Yesterday in the gym I spent my cardio session watching a Japanese documentary on Sweden (was a little happy to see Japanese people watching it too) and they showed images/videos of Stockholm in the summer. It's the prettiest thing in the world, let me tell you that. If you ever have a chance to go, do it. Of course February is going to be cold, miserable, icy, and dark (and considering I'm nigh on freezing to death here in +7 degrees, the -8 in Sweden will probably be the end of me), but it is Sweden.

Nothing like going abroad to rekindle that nationalist love.

So see you Sunday, my love. I can't wait.

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment