2012/03/01

bye bye birdy

What a way to finish Nha Trang! From morning to sunset I have:

...had monkeys take crackers out of my hand
...gone boating on the sea
...visited rice fields
...mini-trekked in the mountains and climbed to see/swim in the Ba Ho (right), or three lakes
...had fried rice and green tea overlooking the mountains and a shrimp farm
...been completely gawked at by the locals at the fishing dock (fair enough I was the only non-Vietnamese there)
...soaked in mud
...gymmed.

Tomorrow I say a rather sad farewell to Nha Trang and Vietnam, and continue on to Borneo. Another three flights - puh! - and the orangutan adventure can begin.

A thought that just struck me now (a tad late) - maybe I should have relaxed after the working holiday? This has been like eating dessert first - but hey, rules aren't for rulers, right? Ta!

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment