2011/11/02

culture day

Today is a national holiday in Japan - it is Culture Day. This means no classes (thank god - today I usually have the Evil Witch in Japanese class!) and you are supposed to do cultural stuff. Me, I'm barricaded inside my little 10-sq. metre room, learning how to have Japanese conversations.


Let me illustrate:

サラさん よくコーヒー お のみますね.
Meaning: Sarah-san, you often drink coffee, right? 

My head hurts. 

Later I will drag myself out for a run. Had an epic gym session planned for today, but then I remembered it is closed on national holidays. Silly me (silly gym!).

Oh, and it's 19 degrees outside. Yeah, that's right. November 3rd. Yesterday I got home at about 10pm after my private tutoring. I was wearing shorts, people! Shorts! Gotta love Japan.

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment