2012/02/07

home

by Emma Svensson
See, I would update if there was anything, anything at all, going on. Fact is, home is as uneventful as it ever was. Snow and -20 degrees prevent me from any major excursions, and family time is lovely but hardly exciting. I'm spending my days writing (or trying at least) and talking to friends. Uneventful but nice.

Everything's on sale as well and I can finally stock up on vitamins from eating proper fruit & veg. Missing Japan a little, however, and it will be nice to go back in 2 weeks. People talk too much pointless crap here. At least in Japan I don't have to hear it as I don't understand much of what people are saying!

But it's a pretty city in many ways. Above is a residential building by the river. Granted, anything with a turret must be pretty. Fact.

That'd be all.

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment