2012/02/23

off, off, and away!

Rightey-oh dear fellows - the time has come. 3 weeks without mascara await (still bringing blush)! There have been countdowns, and longings, and bookings, and checking, and double-checking, and so on - finally February 24 is here. In a mere half hour I'm starting the epic trip which will eventually take me to Nha Trang, Vietnam, and later on Borneo, Malaysia and the orangs.

I will try to keep this space updated along the way but apparently Borneo's rainforest hasn't quite reached the Wi-Fi hype as the more civilized parts of the world. However, photos will be taken and uploaded afterwards!

Take care, and wish me luck! Your monkey has to sort the last few details and then fly off, off - and away :) !

Jo x

3 comments:

  1. Have an amazing time. If you could bring an orangutan back for me, I'd be much obliged. Nice sneer/pout btw.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever tony said ;-) !!! xxx much love from your austrian kola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lycka till! Ser fram emot massa härliga bilder :)

    ReplyDelete