2012/02/13

jag går på promenaden...

After 2 weeks at home I am a little fatter, a little more relaxed, and a lot bored. And yet, all of a sudden, as the return to Japan creeps up on me (Sunday) I can't help but feel a little sad. Sure, I've been extremely bored here and my training has suffered severely, but there is something about Sweden.

The rude people (compared to Japan), the freezing winter cold (although I'm wearing exactly the same clothes here as there) and coffee shops selling lattes for around £3 (I'd like to know the production cost of one of those things) - I love it. And even if I starkly dislike my home town Norrköping, it has something that some people might call charm (see photo above).

I don't know where these 3 weeks have gone and all of a sudden I have to focus on mosquito nets and disinfection for my Vietnam/orangutan adventure which is only 10 days away! Gosh.

Anyhuu, boring post, but that's Sweden for you. And at the moment, me.

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment