2011/12/14

whoopi-doo i wanna be like you III

Exciting news! The presence of orangutans on the blog is to be explained (not that it needs a specific reason - I mean look at them! They're über-cute!). Here it is:

I'm going to realise a dream, and do something I've been dying to do for a very long time.
And as you might have guessed it involves orangutans.

...

I'm going monkey volunteering in Borneo!


Yes, yes indeed! In early March 2012 I shall be heading off to Malaysia and Sarawak/Sabah for 2 weeks' working at an ape centre, spending some time with the indigenous tribes, and generally making a little bit of a difference for our lovely orange friends :)

I always say I help animals, not people, and here's finally an opportunity to live as I preach. Can't bloody wait!

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment