2012/04/12

courses

So it's here - the moment you've all been waiting for...

COURSE REVELATION!

Ha-ha, I'm so witty at times. Anyway, regardless of the activity of the well-known interest beaver in this area, here is the (preliminary) list for courses taken by yours truly in the next 3 months:


  • Japanese Aural Comprehension
  • Japanese Conversation Class
  • Geisha (about - dumdumduuum - Geisha culture)
  • Introduction to Japanese Art History
  • Japanese Literature in the Kamakura period (1185-1333)
  • Journalism is Japan (very much a practical course - hear, hear!)
  • Independent Study - The Golden Age: Revisited


The last one is my own little personal project. It hasn't been officially accepted and confirmed yet so I'm going to leave it at that for now. Next week I should know more.

This little schedule above gives me roughly 8-10 hours' class per week. It's a hard life.

Jo x

ps. Can't believe that in 3 months' time I'll be back on European soil! Time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment