2012/07/15

fuji q!

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, but Fuji Q is an amusement park close to the majestic Fuji mountain. It's the closest I've been so far, and it's absolutely stunning! And - AND - look at the rollercoasters! Amazing!

Corey also forced me into the Haunted House (I hate Haunted Houses) and god, my god, my almighty god it was scary! We quite literally ran through, narrating the walk ("A person is going to come out from behind that curtain, and now there's a corner" etc etc), also chanting "It's a happy place, it's a happy place." At first they sent in people group by group, but soon you caught up with other people. The couple behind us were laughing so, so much at our comments, while the elderly couple in front of us were doing it like it was a fricking walk in Yoyogi Park on a sunny Sunday morning! Anyway. It was sort of fun. 







LOOK AT THE TURN!




Crazy lady. 


See! I do other things than eat! Sometimes.

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment