2012/06/27

me hipsta!


Making full use of the 'in Japan anything is possible' methodology of late, I decided to try a new-old style. If you know me, you know I'm incredibly mainstream. I listen to Lady Gaga, recently Big Bang, and watch Gossip Girl & House. The list goes on. I have no problem with trends, and will only refuse to follow them if they have anything to do with Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber (recently unfollowed a celebrity on Twitter because he started tweeting too much appraisal for the little Beaver twat). And to be fair, hasn't hating those two particular celebs become sort of mainstream of late?

Anyway.

I'm so mainstream that I've now gone the full circle and become a (wannabe-)hipster. I am, however, the worst (or best, whichever way you view it) hipster ever. Dressed in H&M from top to toe, black Converse shoes, carrying a Longchamp handbag, and a fake designer wallet from some touristy city like Alanya or similar, I literally said the words 'tonight I want to be annoying' and flung on the newly purchased hugely oversized glasses. Rocked it - if I may say so myself.

4 weeks left in Japan. Let's make the most (craziest) of them before heading back to normality (although secretly, I'm considering bringing the crazy back with me - but ssshhh!)

HipsTA!

Jo x

1 comment: