2012/06/27

the latest

Here are some photos from the past weeks. To be honest I've mostly been writing waffling essays about pitchers, spent a lot of time exploring the seemingly infinite collection of Big Bang music videos on youtube, and gymming. In other words - not the most exciting life. I can show you the pitcher if you like? No? Why, I wonder. Anyway, as follows:


Geisha banquet food. As part of the geisha class I've been taking, we went to Asakusa for a banquet with proper geisha. No all-you-can-eat this one...but the egg + veggie ball were nice. Donald Duck and Little Chick had to be donated to the carnivores around me.


There was also a bit of performing by the Akasaka geisha. Not really my style, but pretty indeed. Quite an experience, and not one you get every day.



Finally managed to drag myself to Odaiba. Last time I was here there was a huge storm so crazy that they cancelled all the trains going back...! As an island made for leisure and pleasure, that is not quite the optimal conditions. This time around I had better luck and I ventured around with Kana to the Statue of Liberty, puppy rental place (!) - which was unfortunately fully booked - and the wannabe-Italy-looking department store. There we spent an hour listening to Jang Geun Suk's (the celeb we spotted in Harajuku a few weeks back) preview for his new album. The preview was about a minute long so we got quite a few ones in that hour, hour and a half. After about the millionth, 'Crazy' almost begins to sound catchy...



Lego Buzz! Love it!


My master piece in Lego Store! Hire me?


My fantastic new bookmark. Yes, I've been Japanified. Somehow a newly kindled love for Donald has emerged since we went to DisneySea. Just look at that face! If I use this one in the UK or Sweden, people will think I'm mental. Perhaps I am. Perhaps it's just Japan. Ah, I love Japan!

All for now!

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment