2012/06/24

boom shakalaka!


Sorry for lazy updating lately. I have been somewhat busy with activities, school work, and so on, but got some nice and hopefully interesting stories to share in the near future.

I've also discovered Big Bang, a Korean band! The song above is my favourite so far, and I put it on repeat while running, studying, or just walking to school. Never before has a song motivated me so much in every possible way. Also the guy in blue hair - T.O.P - is so damn hot and cool and brilliant and fantastic that I don't quite know what to do. Turns out he did a solo-ish thing as well so plenty of music where that came from! Europe, I'm bringing Big Bang to you!

It's a tumultous time in JoJo-lands at the moment, and a confusing one as well. Feelings all over the place about leaving etc and with a month left there's only one thing to do: enjoy as much as possible! Soon it'll all seem like a dream and I'll sit in Founders library in Egham and wonder if it happened at all. Of course, then I can hit play and Big Bang will take me back to the splendour that was Japan.

Boom shakalaka!

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment