2012/06/14

felix felicis


Have you ever had one of those days when everything - literally everything! - seems to go your way? I hope you have. It almost feels as though you've taken a sip of Felix Felicis (Harry Potter potion for good luck) and nothing can possibly interrupt this flow of absolutely silly good fortune! Allow me to explain how it happened for me.

It started as soon as I woke up. For the first time in a while I felt rested and ready to go. A quick check of my e-mails told me I'd been selected top-10 in a short story competition I entered, which means being published on the publishing house's website! To top this little success I had my favourite breakfast before venturing off to the gym. In there I did a full 10 km run without problem, and got some decent strength in as well.

Not even the tedious classes of the day could get me down, and Art History teacher got her behind off Buddha statues and turned the class into a poetry slam! I've been walking on clouds all day, and the Japanese for tomorrow seems easy enough (ha! let's see when we get there), and the weekend promises lots of fun with friends.

It'll turn, of course, but for now I shall enjoy the comfort of my cloud, and sail away into dreamy lands where there is nothing to worry about because nothing can go wrong. Felix Felicis .

Jo x

1 comment:

  1. Härligt JoJo.

    Njut av detta, det är du värd. Best from Dad

    ReplyDelete