2012/06/03

how wrong is it...

...that I find this guy extremely cute?

His name is Kento Nakajima and he is a member of the boyband SexyZone. Now, I had a minor panic attack when I realised that the cute co-host on tv whom I spent my run glaring at was a member of this band, as they are notoriously young and I've been dismissing their whole image as somewhat pedophilic. 

As I scurried home and googled to see which one of them it was I had seen - and liked - I saw birthyears such as 1997 and 2000 flash before me, and the Wikipedia page told me as much. Thankfully this particular individual was born in 1994 - a fact which still makes me feel slightly unclean, but at least I'm not engaging in any illegal business. 

He is 18, people, we're all good. Japan, you crazy...

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment