2012/06/09

super kawaii 20-something

I haven't seen my Super Kawaii 20-something student in 2 weeks. And not a single e-mail from him! Now, I have several interests in keeping him as my student, so I thought I'd hassle him a bit, possibly manage to guilt him into seeing me again.

Well.

Seeing as he speaks extremely little English, I decided to hit two birds with one stone (gosh, how brutal and anti-JoJo philosophical!) and write in Japanese. On the train. Without supervision. While so tired I could barely stand up. All the ingredients for a right out disaster, ne?

Well.

I can't quite understand his reply (in English) but if I haven't got it completely wrong, I might just have written to him that I dislike him! Not quite the sentiment I wanted to send across but as he also included a bunch of crying smileys (Oh, Japan...) and promised to e-mail me and book a lesson - or at least I think that's what he said... - I can't be dissatisfied.

SK20 - we shall meet again!

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment