2012/05/17

lately

Quiet life lately down this end. Well, not entirely. I've been dealing with knee issues (never-ending story short - basketball injury) but can be seen in my MRI above, everything is peachy and as it should be. Nothing damaged, torn, or otherwise un-intact.

The weather here is lush. Around 24 degrees and hot as in a boiling pot. Needless to say, I love it. Shorts all the way for this one, while the Japanese put on long trousers and protect themselves from the sun with umbrellas.

In other news, I'm sporting a brand new shiny part-time job! Thanks to a good friend here, I'll be sub-editing articles for a cosmetics magazine which is soon launching an English version of their website. Just what I love doing and it'll certainly not harm my CV in any way!

As soon as something exciting comes along I shall be sure to let you know!

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment