2011/10/14

anime blog post

I just got back from the gym, and I have a story to tell. For a change I thought I'd post it in anime. Here goes. 
 
I was standing in pouring rain that perfectly matched my miserable state (bad gym session), waiting for the green light.  It took ages of course.

Then a voice behind me said arimasu (roughly meaning "I have").



A man came up to me and amazingly shared his umbrella! (Sadly he was old and not nearly as cute as his anime representative). But very nice. Turned out he works for Sony and just visited Stockholm. He wished me good luck for my studies and went on his way once we reached the other side of the street where there was a sheltered area.

 
 Absolutely made my day.

Jo x

1 comment:

  1. I just read From Here Onwards (ACL Rehab 2.0) and was worried about you. Then I came here and read this. Awesome story - awesome dude. What a nice man!

    Don't get down on yourself kid.

    ReplyDelete