2011/10/23

shinjuku

 Shinjuku is a notorious party place - and not surprisingly home to the major gay club scene in Tokyo. My sister once pointed out that"You know if you were a guy, you'd be gay right?" and as I do enjoy a good night out with guys who actually can dance, I took my inner Gay Man and went with friends to explore this wonderful place on Saturday.
Kawaii!

Gay Club? Naah...


 Whenever Lady Gaga was playing (and trust me she was) this group of guys went on the stage and performed a flawless replica of all her dances. Bad Romance was epic and they were so cute! Knew every single step, move, wink and shake. Put your paws up!


My friends and I also had a wee bit of a show on the stage, but unsurprisingly 4 girls didn't get as much attention and appreciation as 4 guys.
Sailor Moon out walking with her lesser known friend
Such a good night and we danced like never before to Rihanna, Lady Gaga and some Korean pop. Cheap drinks, awesome people, brilliant music - can one ask for more?

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment