2011/09/06

i'm here!

Finally, after something like 25 hours travelling, I have arrived in Yokohama-shi where I'll be living. My butt hurts from all the sitting, I'm sweating like a pig in the 30-ish degree heat (try dragging a grand total of 40 kg baggage with you as well) and my whole body screams for rest. But I'm here! Quite proud that I managed the journey without any disasters. Everything went smoothy, despite some minor delays in both flights to and from Heathrow.

27 degrees, sun high in the sky, people wearing knitted sweaters and black trousers (what is wrong with you???) and I'm probably the only one in shorts. You have never felt like the odd one out until you have been blonde and blue-eyed in Japan.

Will hopefully post pics etc tonight. Need to go off and register myself as an alien. True story. Ta!

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment