2011/09/20

typhooning

Got this e-mail from the university this morning:

"Very strong typhoon No. 15 is approaching Tokyo area and may hit the
area this afternoon. 


Today, Wednesday, September 21st, all the JLP afternoon classes (after
3rd period) are CANCELLED. Please stay alert and follow updates on TV or internet.
"

"Typhoon No. 15" - it sounds so ominous! And how do they expect me to follow updates? I don't understand Japanese! Let's just avoid going outside. It's raining like mad (and has done since last night) and I suppose it'll get windy as well soon. I wouldn't have had any classes today, so it doesn't affect me but I think I shall be staying inside nevertheless. Or I could go out singing in the rain, take a chance, live on the edge. We shall see...

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment